Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello! My name is Tuyen Doan, you can call me Tiffany. I work seventy hours a week, sometimes more. I am a cosmetologist, massage therapist, esthesian. I like green color, cooking. I lived in California for 13 yrs just moving to Texas for the last 5 years. This is my first semester at ACC, I do not know much about Texas political and Government but I have to take Texas Government Class because UT of Elpaso required. I think property tax in Texas too high compared to California. I'm a citizen but do not like to vote cause not sure about the decission make. Hope after finish Texas Government class will understand more about politic, perhaps will be able to discuss more politics with other people. Also hope that someone read this articles willing to share and help. Thanks so much for taking times to read and share thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment